Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pre-departure

Well we are down to one week left before we leave on this adventure!  I can not believe that the time has gone by so fast.  Dr Nobiling has done such a terrific job trying to prepare us for this trip and this experience.  I have also been talking to my mom about what I should take and pack for convenience, she has traveled out of the country many times.  One of the helpful things I was told that I thought I would share to my fellow travelers is buying baby wipes.  This is such a simple idea that I can't believe I didn't think about, but you never know when you will be able to wash your hands, and by having baby wipes you don't have to worry about it.  I used to use baby wipes for everything when my kids were little, but now that they are grown I don't think about it as much.

I have also talked to some of the students that went last year about cloths to wear and how mush money I should take and other little things. I have found everyone has been very helpful and I can't wait to go!  I have been so excited to go and now that the time is getting closer I am getting a little nervous, but still really excited!  I have a list of things I want to see while I'm there and places I want to go.  Now I just have to get through my finals and then concentrate on getting 100% ready to go, cause I'm only about 50% right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment