Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day off

What did I do today you ask? I started my day by standing in line for wicked tickets for two hours, but it was worth it!! I met some lovely ladies from Maine (also saw them at the show) and four ladies from south England in a girls trip to London. I have gotten just about all my souvenirs bought and I also got the tickets for the London dungeon for Saturday! I got lost trying to find a tube stop, but I found the most wonderful Chinese place and had an amazing lunch there. I went back to the hotel to change for the show and then tried to find my way to the theater. I had dinner at the Shakespeare Pub by the theater and enjoyed the most wonderful show! I would recommend this show to anyone! I have wanted to see this show since it came out and I have to say it was totally with the wait!! The music, the costumes, it is all wonderful!! My heart is with my daughter Ashley today, she has her first dance recital tonight and I will be missing it! I love you baby and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment